Every business, large or small should have a Google My Business profile!
What is Google My Business?
- GMB is a free, online tool that allows you to take charge of the way your business appears on Google Search and Maps.
- It’s like a free business directory listing that Google give priority to on their search results.
- See the sample on the right side of this page (unless on mobile), or click here to view Splotch Studio’s GMB profile.
There are so many benefits to having a Google My Business Profile.
There are a bunch of cool, free features that allow you to connect with customers, post blog and service updates, list your products and services, get ratings and reviews and appear in local map searches and more!
Google do not charge a subscription or application fee, it’s free to create your own listing.
Don’t have the time or expertise to create your own Google My Business profile? Let Splotch Studio do it for you.
Splotch Studio’s Set-up Fee: $159.00
When we create a Google My Business Listing for your business, we do the following:
- Create an account and validate Google’s verification process.
- Add your business name, address, phone number.
- Add a business description.
- Add service suburbs.
- Add your website address (with link back to your website).
- Add categories suitable to your industry.
- Add your logo and photos from your website (includes photoshop work to photos if required; If no suitable images are available, then we source free stock images).
- Add business hours (if desired).
- Create 2 updates (mini blog articles) with an image and reworded content from your website, with a link to your website pages.
- Add a link to your new GMB profile on your website footer.
- Send you a link that you can send to your happy customers to request ratings and reviews.
Please contact us to request assistance.